Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any suggestions as to what i should ask the dealer when i pick up my crossfire? I think its an early build. It was built in january i think and was demoed in Yellowstone last march. Is there any recalls or updates?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
SHould not be any(updates) on yours, MIne was built 1/05 as well no updates:beer:

I would make sure thaty service the DD for you, have them at least change out the lube
and check the seals...

Have fun with it! :celebrating:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by UNKnXFIRE@Sep 23 2005, 10:54 AM
SHould not be any(updates) on yours,  MIne was built 1/05 as well no updates :beer:

I would make sure thaty service the DD for you,  have them at least change out the lube
and check the seals...

Have fun with it! :celebrating:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=888530
[/quote]

Oh ya i will!!! :beerchug: Along with SLP Pow Pros, Speedwerx can, Chrome windsheild, clutch kit?........maybe

and what ever else i pick up at the Snowmobile show up at the Civic Center in Augusta, Maine.

I wish we lived closer together we could go for a ride! :celebrating:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
FVunny thing thing.... I was born in Preque Isle Maine! lived in carbiou for 8 years... had a Kitty cay, elan, olyimpique, and a lynx there... then moved to Alaska...

enjoy that sled... I can't wait myslef :celebrating:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah when i get it and put all the goodies on it i will have some pics. Most i will have to open up the hood on though! :div20: heh heh

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuckin a, not getting it until sometime next week. Oh well no snow around anyway! :flush:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts