Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
That was a good time...DNR must have wrote 100 tickets for exhausts alone, plus the other "extra curricular's" lol!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm not totally clear on what happened. Some drunk lady fell off the back of a sled and got run over by some sleds behind them, right?

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
Feb 8th I think?? I will be up at the lake I may slide over.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Haven't been there in 3 years. Before that didn't miss one in 15 yrs. Guess that happens as you age and have kids. Man o man did we used to party up there that weekend. Guess I might have to ride in again.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I guess this is still happening this weekend, which is sort of surprising considering how warm it's been.
Plenty cold at night. Ice is fine. get out there and video this years fun....we will miss it ...our 2 week schedule is just wrong this year.

do it for the hcs trail cop training video....so many violations!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
That area was part of my ride Saturday. Tons of traffic. Thought something was going on? Guy stopped me at an intersection and asked if I knew how to get to the jump in? They followed me to the lake. I have never been to it. Couldn’t believe the amount of people that were there at about 11ish in the morning. Not many people crossing yet so made an obligatory pass and headed back on the trails. Met 2 cops/dnr? Sitting at the intersection by the railroad grade. I can imagine things get pretty rowdy there by dark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts