Hardcore Sledder banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
How many miles you have on it? Any issues?
We have 9000 km on it and no issues. Same belt, plugs, sliders and battery. All stock with a few tweaks to get it the way we wanted it. Vented both side panels to let the heat out and idles good with maybe a little bit of time to idle down but acceptable. Never had flaming I believe venting helps this. It was too cold so we put touring windshield with mirrors on it and really helped. Stock carbides are garbage so I usually run Snowtrackers but my wife rides the RR most days so have deuce bars and the 8 inch ones. We crack it pretty good so found 2 studs per bar not enough so adding more soon. If you don’t get on it hard and trails aren’t too icy 2 studs per bar is ok but 3 is better. It’s a real nice sled in general. Comfy, nice grunt out of the corners and we can cruise for miles 70-80 mph with no issues. We love it.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
We have 9000 km on it and no issues. Same belt, plugs, sliders and battery. All stock with a few tweaks to get it the way we wanted it. Vented both side panels to let the heat out and idles good with maybe a little bit of time to idle down but acceptable. Never had flaming I believe venting helps this. It was too cold so we put touring windshield with mirrors on it and really helped. Stock carbides are garbage so I usually run Snowtrackers but my wife rides the RR most days so have deuce bars and the 8 inch ones. We crack it pretty good so found 2 studs per bar not enough so adding more soon. If you don’t get on it hard and trails aren’t too icy 2 studs per bar is ok but 3 is better. It’s a real nice sled in general. Comfy, nice grunt out of the corners and we can cruise for miles 70-80 mph with no issues. We love it.
Great feedback. Thanks for sharing.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts