Hardcore Sledder banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
20,923 Posts
No, mainly trail ride. It's a trail sled (137") just happens to be uncoupeld. I've put 8000 miles on a procross over the last 6 seasons and wanted a change.
Can’t wait to hear some feed back on it. I damn near brought one of the eb home this spring as the dealer had a great price on it just to sell it. I looked real hard at for the same reason you bought one. Want to try something different

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,515 Posts
Can’t wait to hear some feed back on it. I damn near brought one of the eb home this spring as the dealer had a great price on it just to sell it. I looked real hard at for the same reason you bought one. Want to try something different
Couple of my good.buds put around 400 miles on one from our dealer, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it out the days they had it. They never even messed around with set-up, just rode it how the dealer had it and they were sold. One bud has a jaws/new track set-up ready to go, just need them to show up.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
This sled is sweet! Was always one of my favorite color combos.

Does anyone know what this green is called. I need to touch up a little spot on the rail from ice scratchers.

View attachment 2123268 View attachment 2123269
Have exact sled we love it. Colour is almost exact match to the Cat colour Sublime Green used on the 11’s Limited models. I have a touch up bottle I’ve used on ours and it’s not even noticeable.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I have this exact sled with 3200 miles and other than one broken exhaust spring I have had no issues. I have been running the precision flash since about the 600 mile mark otherwise it is completely stock.
Did you go with that flash because of flaming? Heard some had that issue. My brother has an 18’ with 4000ish miles and no issues.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts