Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
not bad,but where the hell's the BRAIN BUCKET?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't wear it when I am just messin around in the yard. I know I probably should but I don't go big unless I have it on...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is pretty stupid. The only time that I do this is just when I start it up and move the sled into the garage. I just can't ride it 30 feet into the garage!! I have to take a little zip around the yard before I park it. I do the same thing with my dirtbike. These firecats love to get air! I have gotten some impressive air on my F5 this winter. The snopro suspension is great. I have gotten over 10' of air for about 60' in distance so far and just keep pushing it further. I am going to have to take my photog with me next week and get some good photos for you guys. This time I will make sure that I have my bucket on!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yup, I agree with you GF7PE!!!! Guys get up real close and look at the outline of the [email protected] :p

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You call that Photoshop? i can send you all of the images in a row that was taken with my digital camera! There is a series of about 5 of them. I did use photoshop to sharpen the image. Thats it. I am a professional photographer and thats what a 4,000.00 digital image looks like. B)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Photoshop!!
Who cares either way, nice pic.
I believe its a good jump.
REMEMBER its when you don't think it'll happen to you when
it does.
HELMET!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Burban how tall are you?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like your machine....I'm really diggin all the bright yellow....makes it stand out....Ride On!!! B)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Very nice looking sled! I'm guilty of bombing around the yard with out a helmet too. But, after last weekend...that won't happen anymore. My son and I were on the outside of town...coming down the trail on the side of the road. We're talking less than 15 mph! A rock jumped under the right from ski, and off I went...smacked my head on the telephone we were passing, and damn near knocked myself out. Not to mention that I caught the tail light in the chest. He was just giving me a ride back to the house...so I jumped on the back of the firecat. I'm so glad that I had that helmet on!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've been around the yard a few times with my helmet too. Its risky buisness. We decided to launch off a couple snow banks so I went first, (no helmet on). The highest part of the snowbank was o the right and it looked like I could get some pretty good air off it so I punched it as I hit the snowbank the right ski slid right off the side of it making my sled pitch to the right in mid air, when I landed I fell face first in the snow. I just got a little cold but if that was a rock insted of a snow drift I wouldn't have been so lucky...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts