Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a pic of one preferably the bottom please share. Color doesn't matter. For some reason the part numbers are different on the 96-97 440 vrs the 580 and other ZR's of that style. I don't know what could be different. Or if anyone knows why they are a different part number. Thanks

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
The purple skid plate here is for a 96-99 440zr. The aluminum bulkhead is squared behind the lower a-arms. The black skid plate fits the steel bulkhead zrs, the edges behind the a-arms flip up at an angle. Another difference can't show in pics is the alum bulkhead zr1s is the bellypan is shallower so the skid plate is shorter in the front. They do swap between the alum and steel bulk heads with some trimming.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see the bulkhead part number difference and visual difference in the fische between a '97 ZR 580 and '97 ZR 440. Apparently the skid plate I'm looking for is kind of a limited part between the 96-97 ZR 440 and some of the early 440 sno pro models. I need that back part to be squared off and not curved up in the corners like your pics show. If anyone runs across a new or good used post it up. Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts