Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my 2001.5 xcsp 700 It has a alien under the hood so I didnt want to open it and let it out ha ha :smilielol: Oh Ya the SP under the alien stands for space patrol

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That alien looks like it got that bee pretty MAD

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
River, what's under your seat?[/b]
Its a klymax seat wedge ,I raise the front also, as not to slide foward on the seat.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well your gonna have to post a better pic. :beerchug:[/b]
What U want to see? if u go to let see your xc and xcr Ive got one in there also .

·
Registered
645 Posts
A real nice clean looking sled - great job! :div20: :beer2:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what did you put on the tunnel to make it that shiny?? Also what are those grip plates on it?[/b]
I used fine grit wet sandpaper, then mothers, with a powerball ,thosed grip plates are the rox sledtreds ,it widens the floor boards, u can also get the flares for them ,which will add another 2inches .thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A real nice clean looking sled - great job! :div20: :beer2:[/b]
Thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HEY That Seat Wedge looks very Familiar :div20:[/b]
Ya, thanks Roger, works great, had to raise the front of it also ,other wise it would push u forward to much ,love the way it feels now, when sittin on its easier to go from sittin to standing now, with the 4.5 riser thanks again, :div20: River

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where do you find the seat wedge? I'm interested in raising the seat on mine, but not ready to spend the $ for a Boss Seat[/b]
You could ask around on here, someone might have one ,or on parts wanted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts