Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way to give up the draft pick you phucks. You win to Dallas????? WTF, throw in your third string you stupid phucks, they will be next years super stars anyway. Look at Marty. He took the Eagles to the top, I wish Harrington would of said. Detroit would be good if they would fire Millen. That would of been a classic. And true!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Way to give up the draft pick you phucks. You win to Dallas????? WTF, throw in your third string you stupid phucks, they will be next years super stars anyway. Look at Marty. He took the Eagles to the top, I wish Harrington would of said. Detroit would be good if they would fire Millen. That would of been a classic. And true![/b]
I agree on the fireing of Millen. But what gets me is the statement he said when he first got hired in { I KNOW FOOTBALL} Millen don't know jack chit :banghead:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
FWIW: I thought they did the right thing yesterday. The raiders are going to pick an offensive player so that still leaves the best defensive player for the Lions. I hope they target a good pass rusher, safety or big middle linebacker. I was surprised to see how much fun the guys and the coaches were having yesterday, I think Marinelli is who they needed after their win. They looked good, and I think the offense has finally begun to start to click these last few games. Lets hope they can keep Martz!! I do agree millan has to go. Lets hope they don't pick another receiver!! :banghead: This win SHOULD bring some momentum into next year, plus, they are not the worst int the NFL. Any suggestions on who to pick up in the draft?

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
FWIW: I thought they did the right thing yesterday. The raiders are going to pick an offensive player so that still leaves the best defensive player for the Lions. I hope they target a good pass rusher, safety or big middle linebacker. I was surprised to see how much fun the guys and the coaches were having yesterday, I think Marinelli is who they needed after their win. They looked good, and I think the offense has finally begun to start to click these last few games. Lets hope they can keep Martz!! I do agree millan has to go. Lets hope they don't pick another receiver!! :banghead: This win SHOULD bring some momentum into next year, plus, they are not the worst int the NFL. Any suggestions on who to pick up in the draft?[/b]
I think the Lions need offensive line before anything, but they need to pick the best player available. I'm glad their offense clicked for their last game :banghead: Looked to me like people were trying to keep jobs, typical NFL bullshit. This is why i prefer College football, those kids have something to play for.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Remember people,

Millen isn't the root cause to all the Lions woes...the fans are! If they would just stay away, the Ford's would lose money, and that is something they won't stand for. They truly DO NOT CARE if their own team wins or loses...that should be obvious. Losing, pathetic season after losing, pathetic season...laughing stock of the NFL...poor decision after poor decision. They do not care...period!

·
Banned
695 Posts
Remember people,

Millen isn't the root cause to all the Lions woes...the fans are! If they would just stay away, the Ford's would lose money, and that is something they won't stand for. They truly DO NOT CARE if their own team wins or loses...that should be obvious. Losing, pathetic season after losing, pathetic season...laughing stock of the NFL...poor decision after poor decision. They do not care...period![/b]
Yeah right it's all the Fords fault...I mean such a prominent family must love being laughed at and labeled losers...by the way I'm sure they have plenty of money with or without the Lions. :frech32:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yup, the Lion's problems is WHO OWNS THEM! Not who is running them.

I mean for cryin' out loud, look what that family did with a car company :banghead:

·
Banned
695 Posts
Yup, the Lion's problems is WHO OWNS THEM! Not who is running them.

I mean for cryin' out loud, look what that family did with a car company :banghead:[/b]
I guess The Ford family has replaced President Bush as the root of all evil.

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
I agree Millen needs to go, but honestly i don't see any difference between first pick and second pick, they'll fuck it up either way. :cn:[/b]
10-4 :div20:

I think the Lions need offensive line before anything, but they need to pick the best player available. I'm glad their offense clicked for their last game :banghead: Looked to me like people were trying to keep jobs, typical NFL bullshit. This is why i prefer College football, those kids have something to play for.[/b]
100% correct again my good man. :beerchug:

Do we have enough draft pics for an entire offensive line??? :dunno:

Offense was clicking yesterday......Were any of you using that statement even fuckin' watching yesterday?? How many times did Kitna get sacked?? Something
like 6 times maybe.....:dunno: Come on, you really can't be serious with that statement......:drunk:

I think we have a decent QB, backfield and recievers. If Kitna had over 2 seconds to even get a good pass off, half the Lions offensive problems would be solved. Let alone
giving the RB/FB's holes to run through........:banghead:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I guess The Ford family has replaced President Bush as the root of all evil.[/b]
Now that's funny...But I never said anything about Bush, and probably never will. :dunno:

Actually what I am referring to is the Nasser era of FoMoCo. :cn:

·
Banned
695 Posts
Now that's funny...But I never said anything about Bush, and probably never will. :dunno:

Actually what I am referring to is the Nasser era of FoMoCo. :cn:[/b]
I hear ya' brother....I was just fucking around while I try to lose this damn hangover! :frech11: :celebrating:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Remember people,

Millen isn't the root cause to all the Lions woes...the fans are! If they would just stay away, the Ford's would lose money, and that is something they won't stand for. They truly DO NOT CARE if their own team wins or loses...that should be obvious. Losing, pathetic season after losing, pathetic season...laughing stock of the NFL...poor decision after poor decision. They do not care...period![/b]
I also believe ole' man ford is the problem but I believe he passionately wants to win. Problem is he just has no clue how to build a winner and is easily influenced by those close to him. He dropped 25 million on Mooch and OK'd firing him halfway through the contract (he still had to give him the 12.5 for nothing). A man who is happy to lose as long as he makes money would never give a coach that kind of cash.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
10-4 :div20:
100% correct again my good man. :beerchug:

Do we have enough draft pics for an entire offensive line??? :dunno:

Offense was clicking yesterday......Were any of you using that statement even fuckin' watching yesterday?? How many times did Kitna get sacked?? Something
like 6 times maybe.....:dunno: Come on, you really can't be serious with that statement......:drunk:

I think we have a decent QB, backfield and recievers. If Kitna had over 2 seconds to even get a good pass off, half the Lions offensive problems would be solved. Let alone
giving the RB/FB's holes to run through........:banghead:[/b]
I watched the game but apparently you didn't......if you did you would of heard that there was backups for backups in and in the second half ther was a backup for a backup for a backup. A win with a third and fourth string O-line....yeah the line is the problem!! Don't waste a good draft pick on an o lineman, they're cheap!!

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
No, I did watch the game and you unfortunantly think that we need to waste more money on a star back, reciever or QB that can't
even begin to do thier job because our O-Line absolutly sucks balls. :drunk:

·
Registered
161 Posts
definitely need offensive line help. you can see how good kitna can be when he has time to throw. and about the 1st or 2nd pick, it really shouldnt make a difference for the lions, and i would much rather end the season on a good note...

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I watched the game but apparently you didn't......if you did you would of heard that there was backups for backups in and in the second half ther was a backup for a backup for a backup. A win with a third and fourth string O-line....yeah the line is the problem!! Don't waste a good draft pick on an o lineman, they're cheap!![/b]
I watched the game and Saya is right, imagine the season Kitna would have had, if he didn't have happy feet. He was the 2nd Lion to throw for 4,000+ yards. Offensive linemen are cheap? They are not cheap and good ones are few and far between. Let's don't forget the last game is a game to secure a job for next season, so lets all put our hands together for the players that don't show up all year, but never miss a chance for a payday and get lucky and win the last meaningless game. Impressive :linemup:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
No, I did watch the game and you unfortunantly think that we need to waste more money on a star back, reciever or QB that can't
even begin to do thier job because our O-Line absolutly sucks balls. :drunk:[/b]
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Where in the hell do you read I want them to draft a QB, receiver, or star back??????? Dude......go back and reread my posts!! I said defensive player!!!????????????????? :sleep3:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.