Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone on this site has Photoshop and is so inclined and/or interested can you do me the following?

Take the current 2003 440 SnoPro and change the seat, hood and belly pan from green to black. Also change the nose cone (air induction piece) to red. Also change the shocks from yellow to red.

I am thinking about changing my F7STD over to look like a SnoPro but would like to see what it looks like in black before I spend the money on new decals.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DTR, Thanks for your help. I am attaching a picture of the 2003 SnoPro. If possible, incorporate a red nose cone, red bumper and red front shock springs.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JamaC,
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Nice work. I think it looks bad a$$. Is it possible to have the a-arms colored in silver and the ski's black with a red front bumper? This sight is the coolest! Instant responses.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Although I think this would look good I have question. Don't decals normally have a coloured edge around the outside of them that matches the colour of the sled? If this is the case, wouldn't the edge of the Sno Pro decals be green?

I would hate to see you order them and they not work on a black sled.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red Rocket,
That is the same question that I posed to me dealer. He is going to be checking it out for me. I will let you guys know.

To all others,
Thanks for the Photoshop work. I appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts