Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stupid question that i am hoping one of you can help me with. Like a dumb azz I put my permit on my windshield. I now need to replace my windshield and you cannot get that permit off of there. Is there any way to get a replacement?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Replacement Permits
Replacement Permits may be purchased from the club, association or district that the original permit was purchased from for $10.00. To receive a Replacement Permit, the original Trail Permit or portion thereof, plus the matching trail permit receipt, must be attached to the signed application form that is to be completed by the original purchaser.

STRAIGHT FROM THE OFSC SITE!

G

·
Rip it off and bring the ripped piece to the club you purchased it from along with your reciept and you can get a replacement for 10.00.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
I have a stupid question that i am hoping one of you can help me with. Like a dumb azz I put my permit on my windshield. I now need to replace my windshield and you cannot get that permit off of there. Is there any way to get a replacement?[/b]

Just call the issuing club and they'll set you up, you'll need $10, your old permit and green sheet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a situation where medically I am not allowed (doctors orders plus a surgery coming up soon) where I am not able to ride my sled. I had my wife by my permit while I was stuck in the hospital thinking I would be out and fit and ready to go.. Not the case sadly.

Now I want to sell my pass to my neighbor and know I need to reg the permit to the specific sled.

I have tried emailing my local club and have not recieved a response.

I hope they will allow this for the 10 dollar replacement fee (or less as I never put the sticker on) and will call them again this afternoon

Any thoughts guys if they will?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a situation where medically I am not allowed (doctors orders plus a surgery coming up soon) where I am not able to ride my sled. I had my wife by my permit while I was stuck in the hospital thinking I would be out and fit and ready to go.. Not the case sadly.

Now I want to sell my pass to my neighbor and know I need to reg the permit to the specific sled.

I hope they will allow this for the 10 dollar replacement fee (or less as I never put the sticker on) and will call them again this afternoon

Any thoughts guys if they will?[/b]
You can sell it to him, not an issue of what sled it goes on.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts

Any thoughts guys if they will?[/b]

Shouldn't be a problem seeing as no new sticker is needed, but just incase try and call someone (sometimes e-mails get washed out by spam filters) at the club, your neigbour should transfer it into his name, incase he ever needs to replace it.

Sorry to hear your not going to be able to get out this year at all Impaired.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not as bummed as I am but hey This will pass and then think about how low the miles on my 98 SRX will be next year (8,500kms over 10 years aint bad :D )
Theres always next year :)

I am pretty sure though that he is required to register it to his sled and he can get a fine if it isn't.. Not 100% sure but fairly certain that this is the case.

Dont want to cause him any grief or hassels

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
I have a stupid question that i am hoping one of you can help me with. Like a dumb azz I put my permit on my windshield. I now need to replace my windshield and you cannot get that permit off of there. Is there any way to get a replacement?[/b]
Yuip do as others suggested

BUT NEVER EVER STICK A PERMIT ON A WINDSHIELD again

as you have just experienced,it can easily get damaged or stolen or you might want to have a low shield one day and a tall one another day

it should be on the cab,this way you can change the windshield and no worries on the cab being stolen and the cab is LESS likely to be damaged

1 - 10 of 10 Posts