Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a buddy of mine from indiana wants to have some work done on his 07 f1000. he would like someone to put a blackmagic "whoop ass" kit on and do some other things. the only shop he could find able to do it was up in gaylord. does anyone know or reccommend a shop locally to detroit that had the ability to install and check and set up properly? the shop in gaylord has a dyno machine so they definetley can do it, it is a real hike from indiana. thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
^^^^^^^^

If I remember right they (MCB) use to advertise dyno service on their website. The dyno wasn't in house but they had access to it. I think that the last time I was on their website I didn't see any talk of the dyno though so maybe that fell through or is no longer available.

Another shop in the area is Sports Hut Performance, which is just off of I-94 on 23 mile rd in New Baltimore. I personally have been in there but never had any work done by them. I know people who have and they have been very happy with the work, people etc.

Sports Hut Performance

·
Registered
307 Posts
a buddy of mine from indiana wants to have some work done on his 07 f1000. he would like someone to put a blackmagic "whoop ass" kit on and do some other things. the only shop he could find able to do it was up in gaylord. does anyone know or reccommend a shop locally to detroit that had the ability to install and check and set up properly? the shop in gaylord has a dyno machine so they definetley can do it, it is a real hike from indiana. thanks[/b]
Drive to Gaylord, you won't be disappointed. Call Jason from Priceless Performance. 989-889-0200 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Big Thunder Performance can help you out....

Engine and track dynos.....

Call 517-230-3732

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have him call Todd Guthrie @ Dyna-Tek 260-316-2839

He's located in Angola, IN[/b]

my buddy called him and they worked it out. he is only a few minutes from where my friend is. also he said he just got done working on a f1000. he is going to get it all set up soon. thanks to all who replied.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts