Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a warning to anyone going up to gaylord this weekend to stay off the lake, i was up at my cabin this past weekend and the lake was wide open, matter of fact there were boats out there fishing, now there is a little shell of ice with some snow on it and hopefully people won't think its froze (because usually it is this time of year) AND STAY OFF. Hope this helps someone but, i'm sure someone will take the chance.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Just a warning to anyone going up to gaylord this weekend to stay off the lake, i was up at my cabin this past weekend and the lake was wide open, matter of fact there were boats out there fishing, now there is a little shell of ice with some snow on it and hopefully people won't think its froze (because usually it is this time of year) AND STAY OFF. Hope this helps someone but, i'm sure someone will take the chance.[/b]
Here's to stupid people who ride on unfrozen -unsafe lakes!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Thanks for agree'ing after posting I was thinking that I was gona get a ass kicking after that post!!![/b]
Cant get an asskickin' for being right M!! :div20: I wouldn't think ANY lake in this state is anywhere near safe, nor are the swamps and bogs that dot our trails... :cn:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yeah but i'm just gonna find a lake with no ice and just fly over it.[/b]

:beerchug:

Yeah Bigbore is right. I have a cabin on Ostego and the lake is no where near ready. The water has been open the last few weekends. If you are ballsy or fools enough to ride it, DONT STOP!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just a warning to anyone going up to gaylord this weekend to stay off the lake, i was up at my cabin this past weekend and the lake was wide open, matter of fact there were boats out there fishing, now there is a little shell of ice with some snow on it and hopefully people won't think its froze (because usually it is this time of year) AND STAY OFF. Hope this helps someone but, i'm sure someone will take the chance.[/b]
Yo slim, I know you want to be the first one across that half frozn lake, so everyone just stay off of it ! - hell just hit that red button and I imagine that cat will swim :got_nx:
As long as it holds together - hope that lake effect hits - we're going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend :hooters:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yo slim, I know you want to be the first one across that half frozn lake, so everyone just stay off of it ! - hell just hit that red button and I imagine that cat will swim :got_nx:
As long as it holds together - hope that lake effect hits - we're going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend :hooters:[/b]
This sucks i'm not going to be able to make it this weekend! i'll be there for sure next thursday-sun night.

·
Registered
777 Posts
This sucks i'm not going to be able to make it this weekend! i'll be there for sure next thursday-sun night.[/b]
You didn't miss anything - Luckily I called my buddy Bob at the LON - he told me not to bother coming up this - I stayed home too- rain -rain, mud, and warm temps - maybe by Thurs. it will be good - Heading up then :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.