Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
900 ACE Doodoctor "Hot Rod" clutch kit for sale, includes PB80 primary clutch all setup to bolt on, a secondary helix and secondary spring.
what kind of performance would I get from installing this?

·
Registered
511 Posts
You will gain top end as stated and harder acceleration. I have spent three seasons testing my clutch set up and have perfected it. I have run it against the top clutch tuners and mine out performs them all. Same rider, same track, same day with a data collector. You do not need to change the clutch, stock E-drive 2 clutch with my set up rocks. I have a build thread on Doo Talk. Click on this link.

2016 Blizzard 900 ACE Build & Tune - 900 ACE 4-Stroke Models

Bob

Reactions: dskofich

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
You will gain top end as stated and harder acceleration. I have spent three seasons testing my clutch set up and have perfected it. I have run it against the top clutch tuners and mine out performs them all. Same rider, same track, same day with a data collector. You do not need to change the clutch, stock E-drive 2 clutch with my set up rocks. I have a build thread on Doo Talk. Click on this link.

2016 Blizzard 900 ACE Build & Tune - 900 ACE 4-Stroke Models

Bob
I would bet your setup also runs much cooler belt temps and is much smoother on takeoff

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yes it is. Much harder pull of from corners.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts