Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the Pawley Rd today. really I have ridden worse, put about 45 miles on (down and back). Snowed the whole time adding about 4" of newon top of the 2-3 packed down that was there. If you go, you will need studs, its all bare ice beneath. Well worth the effort of loading up and going.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I rode Perkins today and the trails there were rideable and as good as it is much of the regular season. We got there a little before 10 am and rode about 30 miles going anywhere passable. By the time we left the Mason Lake parking lot was full and there were three trailers on the shoulder of the road. I am glad we went when we did, because the sun came out this afternoon and I am sure the trails got broken up pretty early. Good ride to get the itch out. Came home and washed both snowmobiles and put on some NanoWax. Even got all the registration stickers on!

·
Registered
654 Posts
got there at 615 am saturday first truck in.. perkins was good sweet..... got some miles on {57} my bubby tried out his new 07 iq 700 it's fast.. happy i went when i saw the weather when i got home!!!!! :snowfall:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hit the Pawley Rd today. really I have ridden worse, put about 45 miles on (down and back). Snowed the whole time adding about 4" of newon top of the 2-3 packed down that was there. If you go, you will need studs, its all bare ice beneath. Well worth the effort of loading up and going.[/b]

Where is Pawley Road?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.