Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Best laugh I have had all day!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys don't get me wrong I love the pats but I'm a diehard charger fan. I still think there's a shot they could win. Pats had 4 very close games with some pretty shitty teams.chargers r on a roll who knows. I am willing to take a wager with or without a point spread

·
Registered
374 Posts
Guys don't get me wrong I love the pats but I'm a diehard charger fan. I still think there's a shot they could win. Pats had 4 very close games with some pretty shitty teams.chargers r on a roll who knows. I am willing to take a wager with or without a point spread[/b]

what do you make of your bitch qb that cant take a little shit talk from the fans without getting into a bitch fit, and wanting to fight like some 18 year old punk. :flush:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Guys don't get me wrong I love the pats but I'm a diehard charger fan. I still think there's a shot they could win. Pats had 4 very close games with some pretty shitty teams.chargers r on a roll who knows. I am willing to take a wager with or without a point spread[/b]
Ahhhhhhh..... One of those "fans" that has 7 favorite teams. I'm with ya now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'll take the Patriots. The Chargers are too banged up, don't think they can keep up and play a full 60 minutes in 10 degree weather without a let down.

No matter what it should be a great game.

50.00 bucks no points.

Anyway what is the point spread. I heard the odds are like 1 to 5, so if they beat the spread you win 20 cents on the dollar. That sucks.....

Score should be around 31 - 14

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First of all Skigeek u probably don't even no the game of football ur just another one that jumped on the pats bandwagon for ur info I'm a chargers fan but dickhead we all live in NE so of course I like them everytime I start a Thead someone got somethin to say ill do u one better skigeek I wanna talk shit and say I'm a punk instead of bettin on the game ill bet ill beat ur ass.

By the way pats are givin 14 like usual

·
Registered
145 Posts

Currently the Patriots are - 13 1/2. If you want to bet a team simply to win or lose, it's called a "Money line" bet. The Patriots are a whopping -800 on the moneyline. One would need to lay $800 to win $100 if he thinks the Patriots will simply win outright. On the otherhand , Chargers + 550. If the Chargers can beat the Patriots "straight-up" a $100 bet would pay $550.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Mark my words....chargers r gonna win on the field .and go on to be superbowl champs. Any thougts?[/b]
ummm......don't think so!Phillip Rivers has a torn ACL Antonio Gates and LT is nicked up.Not a chance in hell they beat the Pats in Foxboro!

·
Registered
374 Posts
First of all Skigeek u probably don't even no the game of football ur just another one that jumped on the pats bandwagon for ur info I'm a chargers fan but dickhead we all live in NE so of course I like them everytime I start a Thead someone got somethin to say ill do u one better skigeek I wanna talk shit and say I'm a punk instead of bettin on the game ill bet ill beat ur ass.

By the way pats are givin 14 like usual[/b]

typical keyboard commando 19 year old lame ass remarks. i wouldn't expect anything less from someone babbling at the mouth with horrible grammar and spelling to boot. this site even has a built in spell checker, that's the beauty of it all! notice that you are the only person spouting shit from the mouth like a geyser on queue. for whatever its worth, i've been a red sox and patriots fan since long before you were conceived. so have fun trying to beat people up who happen to like a team that you don't!! :russian_roulette:

what is it with all the threats to fight lately about sports teams..?? what's next, wanna fight over who's sled is better ?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Currently the Patriots are - 13 1/2. If you want to bet a team simply to win or lose, it's called a "Money line" bet. The Patriots are a whopping -800 on the moneyline. One would need to lay $800 to win $100 if he thinks the Patriots will simply win outright. On the otherhand , Chargers + 550. If the Chargers can beat the Patriots "straight-up" a $100 bet would pay $550.[/b]
Thats horrible odds. Screw that I'll make a gentlemans bet. Patriots win.

Now there saying 20 degrees with a 0 degree wind chill. If I was going to the game I'd be dressed for riding, helmet and all....

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Of course the Chargers could win, that's why they play the game.

But they won't. And I don't have to put any money down. It's simple, they will not lose in Gillete in January to the Chargers. Not this year, no way, no how.

I'm a season ticket holder, and I've been to 5 games this year with another one coming this Sunday. With the crowd the way it has been this year, there is no way, NO WAY the Chargers will be able to pull this one off. New England is INSANE for the Pats right now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gotsnow..

Mark my words........................................Patriots on to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you did not bet...

:smiley-faces7:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts