1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
19 and 0 , only 2 to GO......bt.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
TOMLEO-Your either a Jets,Philly,or Giants fan..huh?As long as Tom Brady is playing for the Patriots they will always have a shot of going to the Superbowl..Whoever they play next week,it will be a tough matchup but the Pats will pull it out.Hosting the AFC title game at home is huge.Last year I was at the regular season home game between Indy/Pats where Peyton managed to beat the Pats,I believe he went untouched in the pocket.With finesse teams it's all about pressuring the QB.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just had to post that didn't you donny? :biggrin: heck of a game, Ernie was the role of "quiet prophet in the corner". "now this will happen" and it did! I don't know how he does that.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just had to post that didn't you donny? :biggrin: heck of a game, Ernie was the role of "quiet prophet in the corner". "now this will happen" and it did! I don't know how he does that.[/b]

it's been such a great season it's only to be expected. their champions no matter how it plays out

p.s. the mrs. posted

·
Registered
407 Posts
it's been such a great season it's only to be expected. their champions no matter how it plays out

p.s. the mrs. posted[/b]

The MRS. is a smart LADY....bt. And I agree with him, Go Pat's

·
Registered
135 Posts
TOMLEO-Your either a Jets,Philly,or Giants fan..huh?As long as Tom Brady is playing for the Patriots they will always have a shot of going to the Superbowl..Whoever they play next week,it will be a tough matchup but the Pats will pull it out.Hosting the AFC title game at home is huge.Last year I was at the regular season home game between Indy/Pats where Peyton managed to beat the Pats,I believe he went untouched in the pocket.With finesse teams it's all about pressuring the QB.[/b]
wrong, the great raiders are my team, and yes i am still mad about that tuck rule they invented for the patriots which has never been called before or since! it doesnt matter anyway even if the pats go all the way it is tainted by them cheating and their players using performance enhancing drugs, and yes they were found guilty of both! so say what you will but that is a fact to everyone in the world except patriot fans. they'll be right next to barry bonds and roger clemens!

·
Registered
374 Posts
wrong, the great raiders are my team, and yes i am still mad about that tuck rule they invented for the patriots which has never been called before or since! it doesnt matter anyway even if the pats go all the way it is tainted by them cheating and their players using performance enhancing drugs, and yes they were found guilty of both! so say what you will but that is a fact to everyone in the world except patriot fans. they'll be right next to barry bonds and roger clemens![/b]
sounds like a true JokeLand Raiders fan to me!! :flamethrowingsmiley:

cause your team never cheats or cheated ??

http://www.themightymjd.com/2005/12/09/tom...aider-cheating/
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/cheat/news/story?id=2957892

·
Registered
201 Posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/cheat/news/story?id=2957892[/b]
Well, they certainly don't win anymore, thats for sure. Yes, rodney harrison was caught using HGH. And yes, they were caught tapeing signals that had no effect on that game or any other game this season. They did cheat, and that is wrong no matter what, but to deny how great this team is, and how they are playing is just petty jeliousy.

·
Registered
135 Posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/cheat/news/story?id=2957892[/b]
one could argue that they did but to my knowledge they have never been caught, so i would say no, and if they did at least they were smart enuff to get away with it. i'm not saying the pats arent great cuz they are but the fact of the matter is they were cheating and using performance enhancing drugs this year, therefore * * * *

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well, they certainly don't win anymore, thats for sure. Yes, rodney harrison was caught using HGH. And yes, they were caught tapeing signals that had no effect on that game or any other game this season. They did cheat, and that is wrong no matter what, but to deny how great this team is, and how they are playing is just petty jeliousy.[/b]
where did i say they were not a great team?

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Switchback Assault; 2009 Skidoo MXZ TNT 1200; 2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800
1,722 Posts
Give a shout out to my team the New York football Giants...Wouldn't it be cool to have a Patriots and Giants Super Bowl??

T.O. can know watch next weeks games with some popcorn of course and Tony can bring Jessica if he wants.....LOL

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
wrong, the great raiders are my team, and yes i am still mad about that tuck rule they invented for the patriots which has never been called before or since! it doesnt matter anyway even if the pats go all the way it is tainted by them cheating and their players using performance enhancing drugs, and yes they were found guilty of both! so say what you will but that is a fact to everyone in the world except patriot fans. they'll be right next to barry bonds and roger clemens![/b]
HAHA..You would get along well with my buddy because he's a RaiderNation nut.I remember the "tuck call" ruling because I was at my buddy's gf apartment @UCONN.This kid blew his gasket,threw a coffee table through a sliding glass door.Couple years later when Tampa/Raiders played in the superbowl this kid found the only Tampa fan in the bar and started brawlin' with him.To be a Raider Nation fan I think you have to have a few screws loose....GO PATS!.....p.s the raiders will be bad until Al Davis is gone.

·
Registered
135 Posts
HAHA..You would get along well with my buddy because he's a RaiderNation nut.I remember the "tuck call" ruling because I was at my buddy's gf apartment @UCONN.This kid blew his gasket,threw a coffee table through a sliding glass door.Couple years later when Tampa/Raiders played in the superbowl this kid found the only Tampa fan in the bar and started brawlin' with him.To be a Raider Nation fan I think you have to have a few screws loose....GO PATS!.....p.s the raiders will be bad until Al Davis is gone.[/b]
i agree about al davis(die already). the way i look at it is that tuck rule was the start of the pats dynasty so you pats fans should be grateful! raider fans are nuts for sure especially those whackos you see at the games looks like a scene out of ''THE 300". i joined the raider nation as a young boy who was scarred by all those horrible pats teams so i followed my older brother(rest his soul) to the black and silver and never looked back. had some great teams back in the day. greatness goes around, enjoy it now for some day the pats will suck again, but they sure are good now. its amazing what a little dope and cheating can do!

GO PACKERS!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts