Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out at Shade Tree on Saturday .....OMG the wear rods were damn near gone . Almost not a one left to be bought. Maybe some of us out there could give some other HCS'r a helpfull hint via......dealers or Dennis Kirk....Internet. With the previous winters the inevetory has been shortened and they are not saying when they will have some more in brought in............ :sweat: ...later....I'll be fine decided to make my own .

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
only a couple hour trip to DK for me, so if I need it that day, I go get it. Only takes one day to ship anyways.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Northern Wholesale Rec Value in Centerville.[/b]
Can you buy from these guys without being part of a company? How do you browse what they have? Website?

Thanks, I have lived in Hugo for five years and always wondered but figured they only sold to other businesses.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL make your own huh? No carbides I assume. DK is great; free shipping over $100 and their outlet area on the website kicks ass.[/b]
3/16 slot and silver soder them in .....4' or 6' carbide tool blanks ........we'll see how it goes.....Will have to run down the black top to kill the edge though....!!...later

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay here's the latest on my part's production. I have started mak'n parts due the price tag on some. So here goes, and today they will get installed.......btw it took about 10 mins each to make complete, and all in 3 operations..... :thumbsup: ...later

:i_need_snow:

ps The old ones were locked up solid ( both sides ) so I tried a little heat and that really messed things up and that's when I decided to maybe make my own ........

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Can you buy from these guys without being part of a company? How do you browse what they have? Website?
Thanks, I have lived in Hugo for five years and always wondered but figured they only sold to other businesses.[/b]

Just go in the side door where the "city desk" sign is and buy your stuff right there. They have a catalog right there at the counter. I'm sure they would give you a catalog if you asked for one.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Was out at Shade Tree on Saturday .....OMG the wear rods were damn near gone . Almost not a one left to be bought. Maybe some of us out there could give some other HCS'r a helpfull hint via......dealers or Dennis Kirk....Internet. With the previous winters the inevetory has been shortened and they are not saying when they will have some more in brought in............ :sweat: ...later....I'll be fine decided to make my own .[/b]
If you were in Big Lake, why didnt you just drive another 3 miles to Moon Motorsports? I was there on saturday and they had plenty of wearbars for polaris'

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you were in Big Lake, why didnt you just drive another 3 miles to Moon Motorsports? I was there on saturday and they had plenty of wearbars for polaris'[/b]
Was on a time limit and I was just stopping by to return some stuff , at the time I was not really concerned about it. But on my way back to the hood , I swung into Pro ( to grab a brake cable and a sheild for the xc 120 ) and they were locking the doors which sucked....But since you have pointed that out I will have a buddy swing in there and grab at least 2 sets for the wife and kids.....thanks for the heads up !!......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts