Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I parted out my old ZR. [Rest in pieces old friend] Any way, What do I do with the registration for it. The engine and the tunnel still have the SN# on it. How do I retire that sn# with the state? Illinois. Any one ever have to do this in ILL???

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't sold the chassis yet but when I do I'll give him the card I guess. I just don't want to sell it and then 2 years later find it was put on a sled that was in an accident and my SN# on the tunnel and the cops are calling me about it. You know what I mean?
That happend to my friend. The cops called him at 2:00 from upper MI and said a sled had plowed into a house and was left there. His sn# was on the tunnel. The tunnel he sold 2 years ago.

·
Registered
309 Posts
BLY123 Since you are parting it out you would not happed to have the seat cover left. Thanks SargeK

·
Registered
397 Posts
Originally posted by bly123@Aug 31 2005, 01:21 PM
I haven't sold the chassis yet but when I do I'll give him the card I guess. I just don't want to sell it and then 2 years later find it was put on a sled that was in an accident and my SN# on the tunnel and the cops are calling me about it. You know what I mean?
That happend to my friend. The cops called him at 2:00 from upper MI and said a sled had plowed into a house and was left there. His sn# was on the tunnel. The tunnel he sold 2 years ago.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855046
[/quote]
Makes sense. I guess except for the abandoning part. I hope he got it back!!! :doh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts