Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1997 Polaris RMK 700 with reverse. It was having trouble going into reverse. I have pulled the case apart and the reverse shift fork pins and worn flat! One pin is work 1/2 way through. Problem is that I can't find a part number to order new pins for the fork. The case is stamped "Polaris" but I don't think it came stock and was an add-on at some point later.

If anyone can steer me to the right pins to buy for the fork, that would be appreciated.

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to respond.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just bought a 1997 Polaris RMK 700 with reverse. It was having trouble going into reverse. I have pulled the case apart and the reverse shift fork pins and worn flat! One pin is work 1/2 way through. Problem is that I can't find a part number to order new pins for the fork. The case is stamped "Polaris" but I don't think it came stock and was an add-on at some point later.

If anyone can steer me to the right pins to buy for the fork, that would be appreciated.

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to respond.
I think I found it. Polaris 7661826 in case anyone else looks for the same thing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts