Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ZR900 has 101 miles on it and it has been at the shop for 8 days waiting for a carb part. The short riding season in central WI opens this weekend. They told me yesterday the part was on the way and it would be here probably today. Today they left a message saying next week for sure. I'm getting more ticked off by the minute. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
202 Posts
All I have to say...is dont get mad....I havent had my machine since...December 18th...the day I sent it in....I got mad...and said alot of stuff I shouldnt have said...and I finally got that delt with and taken care of...and my machine is going into the shop tomorrow to get everything worked on and fixed...and today is what Febuary 5...I'm not mad at all...I juss cant wait to get it back and ride..juss wait..in the end you will be happy with your machine... B)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Whats the part? When I showed up to take delivery of my sled it wouldn't start. The dealer found that the nipple on the fuel pump that the impulse line hooked to was broke off. Must of happened at the factory because the nipple wasn't stuck in the line. He didn't have a new one in stock, so he took one off his 800 that he raced this past summer that had less than 100 miles on it. I have 950 miles on my 900 with no problems since! Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
The part is a float assembly for the carb.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The owner came through for me. They are pulling one from the showroom floor.
Russ

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It didn't work, so they pulled both carbs off the only 900 they had left for sale and put them on my sled. I am going riding right now. Hats off to Smith Bros. Ford/Arctic Cat/Ski-Doo in Mosinee WI.
Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts