Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
That's fine if some cities want to continue with their green initiatives. No problem with that.

I'm guessing though when they say they're going to continue following the Paris Accord that they won't be following the part about sending billions of dollars overseas. That's the part these libtards don't seem to get. An "agreement" is fine.. this was just a money grab disguised as a popular issue that gets white liberals feeling too guilty to ever deny it. If it's in the name of any of these issues they'll do whatever it takes despite looking at details, weighing cost/benefit etc. They can't run the risk of looking like anything but a perfect citizen.

·
Registered
39,594 Posts
not in the northeast. shit like this and sanctuary cities are looked on quite favorably by the wackjobs around here.
MA is even talking about becoming an official sanctuary state:frantics:
Were pretty much a sanctuary state already. All the big cities are or lean that way. I keep hoping these morons in hartford come to their senses before everyone is broke.

·
Premium Member
5,694 Posts
So we have a Prez. finally that delivers on his campaign promises. Good for him, it is a novel idea. If the left is surprised, they are idiots. I'm just waiting on the "lock her up" promise to happen.
I'm just waiting on the national voter ID law.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Think globally, act locally. Don't need no stinkin' carbon credit contracts. Just the other day I was at the local pub and picked up a growler of my favorite brew. Now I can get a cheap refill and not have to deal with a six-pak of cans. Each refill saves enough metal to manufacture a whole Ski-doo chassis!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The only one who promised to try to follow the Paris accords was Obama. It is not a treaty and never was because BO knew he couldn't get it ratified.

This whole mess is just another example of BO going well above his Constitutionally Granted Powers allowed him to do.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The only one who promised to try to follow the Paris accords was Obama. It is not a treaty and never was because BO knew he couldn't get it ratified.

This whole mess is just another example of BO going well above his Constitutionally Granted Powers allowed him to do.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts