Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey People ,

Anyone can tell me the paint code for that Nice Orange Pro-xr ... even better if someone has the recipe for PPG or Dupont...

Thanks Again Ya'll

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey People ,
Anyone can tell me the paint code for that Nice Orange Pro-xr ... even better if someone has the recipe for PPG or Dupont...

Thanks Again Ya'll[/b]
Your best bet would be to take it to an autobody supply store and have them take a picture reading with the color match camera.Seeing as you're in the Moncton area,try Universal Autobody Supply or Hub City Auto Body Supply.Mike

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your best bet would be to take it to an autobody supply store and have them take a picture reading with the color match camera.Seeing as you're in the Moncton area,try Universal Autobody Supply or Hub City Auto Body Supply.Mike[/b]
You can order it from your dealer if they know how to do it. There is a service manual that they have that has a lot of the quick info and facts in it. in this manual is instructions to find the part number. You order it from them, and they send the order to an outside vendor who mixes it up and sends to you. I ordered an aersol can of this for my 04 ProXR 800. it came in a 10 oz. spray can the polaris part number is 2859078-446

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can order it from your dealer if they know how to do it. There is a service manual that they have that has a lot of the quick info and facts in it. in this manual is instructions to find the part number. You order it from them, and they send the order to an outside vendor who mixes it up and sends to you. I ordered an aersol can of this for my 04 ProXR 800. it came in a 10 oz. spray can the polaris part number is 2859078-446[/b]

Nice I will call them After new years.....

Thanks budd

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Napa can scan the color for you, they mix dupont.[/b]

I know ... but it tunr out ugly... not the same color

I had quite a few bad experience with those scanners....\

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone Out there as the Owner Manual of a 2004 Pro-Xr 800 ???

If so can you give a peek in the back for the Paint code & Send it to me .... Please !!

Thank you ,

Cya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts