Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Yea I'm going to the show and taking along a buddy who comes on here firecat86. Its a good show maybe we will have to keep in touch and meet up down there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The show this year is suppose to be a combination of Snomobile and ATV. Personally - I wish they would keep it just snowmobiles. Not sure what anyones expectations are - but usually the big four are always there as well as several trailer reps. Also a few vendors . A lot of the snowmobile clubs in pa also have booths there. You will see reps there from Canada to sell trips up there as well.
One of the big attractions is the used sled corral. Usually there are several people selling there sleds as well as trailers. Some are usually good prices - & people will usually negotiate prices - especially if it is still sitting comes Sunday.

·
Registered
Enduro 1200
256 Posts
Heading there on Sunday. Hope to hit it for a few hours then head home.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We went last night. Bought a case of amsoil for 80.00. Either it was a good deal or I have been paying to much at my dealer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
WTF was that this year??This was the worst show I've seen in six years. Only two venders for parts and accessories??

Very dissappointed :veryangry:

·
Registered
Enduro 1200
256 Posts
1st time I went to this show. Thought there was a good mix of machines (sleds and ATVs) and accessories. Like the used sled corral if your looking to sell or buy.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I thought the show was half descent was a little dissapointed with the amounts of clothing there I wanted to pick up a cat jersey none there. Used sled corral was pretty good this year better than last year when I was searching for one. I picked up a case of klotz for $120.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts