Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Yup, just got a call, windy and snow.

Will try to get some info on how bad the washouts are.

:i_need_snow:[/b]

usually do 3-4 days riding in February in this area hope things get back to normal !!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stop playing!! I NEED PICKS TO CALM ME DOWN!!!

I think I did see a flake or 2 today?[/b]
Hey John,

I'm baack in Windsor but my Girl is up there. Power is flickering from the wind.

The lake is frozen again and has a bit of snow on it but blowing around pretty good. Less than an inch fell so far.

Will try to get a few pictures taken but the dial-up there is a killer. :wall:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey John,

I'm baack in Windsor but my Girl is up there. Power is flickering from the wind.

The lake is frozen again and has a bit of snow on it but blowing around pretty good. Less than an inch fell so far.

Will try to get a few pictures taken but the dial-up there is a killer. :wall:[/b]
1 inch?? CRAP!! I better start packing sled videos for the weekend!!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
It's been snowing in Haliburton area too :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :buttrock: :buttrock: :i_need_snow: :smiley-faces7: :snowfall: :snowfall: :snowfall:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just called the lodge in Kearney, didn't lose much snow, except on roads and that but it snowed most of the morning, Spots that were washed out are bad and should be better by the time Monday, Tuesday's good cold sets in. Still said there was around 2 feet of snow and that anywhere there wasn't washouts is great riding! :beer_cheers: :D :dance2: :biggrin: :ylsuper: :buttrock: :thumbsup: :frantics:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Just called the lodge in Kearney, didn't lose much snow, except on roads and that but it snowed most of the morning, Spots that were washed out are bad and should be better by the time Monday, Tuesday's good cold sets in. Still said there was around 2 feet of snow and that anywhere there wasn't washouts is great riding! :beer_cheers: :D :dance2: :biggrin: :ylsuper: :buttrock: :thumbsup: :frantics:[/b]
Awesome HCS ride at "teamthreemiles" Place! :hyper:

·
Registered
853 Posts
That pic doesn't look as bad as some of the areas I've seen, I wonder if the base held up on the trails and how it looks in the bush. Lets pray for some cold before the big snow hits. I really need some cold down in my area swamps need to freeze.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Are you sure you didn't see more than that on your commute this morning? LOL!![/b]

I WISH!! funny thing is.... I was dreaming about snow last nite. Im fricken nuts!! Im not dreaming about HOT chicks, BUT SNOW!!!

Now I know I have no life, LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts