Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Well at least the Cats have speedometers that actually give you an ACCURATE read on your speed. Ski Doo speedometers are as accurate as the local forecast! I will say that if I ever leave Cat, I will go to Ski Doo. they build nice sleds....for Canadians.
HAHAHA, funny you say that, any radar runs weve ever done the cats have been the furthest off, in many cases by 15mph, cat owners are so funny, thats were the term wish o meter came from....hahahahaha:lol3:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well at least the Cats have speedometers that actually give you an ACCURATE read on your speed. Ski Doo speedometers are as accurate as the local forecast! I will say that if I ever leave Cat, I will go to Ski Doo. they build nice sleds....for Canadians.
So you're argument is on the accuracy of the speedo? Last time I checked I didn't need a speedo the engage reverse, I didn't need a speedo to cure fuel starvation, I didn't need a speedo to read my fuel level accurately, My speedo didn't get me back home when fuel line leaked all over my sled and pants and my speedo had nothing to do with the holes in my track, my lower center shock shaft wearing holes in my rails or my thumb warmer not working....and thats just my issues.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts