Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana:
Saturday October 1st, at 7:30 PM in West Ossipee. The Berlin City Bank on the west side of Rt 16, 600' after the traffic light @ Rts.25 West & 16 North. The Fire department is across the street.
Plenty of parking, and the Whittier House is next door. So you can have a quick beverage with the OVSC guys after if you want.
I hope to see a lot of HCS members there. If you have offered support to the CCC trails, this is the time to git er done! :beerchug:
Officers of the club will be elected, and there are several projects needing our attention. Work partys will be discussed. And we might have a bit of good news to leak... :div20:
OT :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Originally posted by oldtimer@Sep 21 2005, 05:22 PM
:banana:
Saturday October 1st, at 7:30 PM in West Ossipee. The Berlin City Bank on the west side of Rt 16,  600' after the traffic light @ Rts.25 West & 16 North. The Fire department is across the street.
Plenty of parking, and the Whittier House is next door. So you can have a quick beverage with the OVSC guys after if you want.
I hope to see a lot of HCS members there. If you have offered support to the CCC trails, this is the time to git er done! :beerchug:
Officers of the club will be elected, and there are several projects needing our attention. Work partys will be discussed.  And we might have a bit of good news to leak... :div20:
OT :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:  :fluffy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=885715
[/quote]
I think what Oldtimer meant to say is that the newly elected officers from the annual meeting last March will take office at this meeting. I just wanted to clarify this point. We look forward to all who are able to attend. :beerchug:

CKF

·
Registered
565 Posts
Is there a trail work party that day also.What motels are in the area.If able to come will want to stay the nite.Thanks :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Originally posted by djmvpph@Sep 21 2005, 08:21 PM
Is there a trail work party that day also.What motels are in the area.If able to come will want to stay the nite.Thanks :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886018
[/quote]
Our club President looks at every day as a work party. If you are willing to help let us know and I'm sure he can find something for us to do. As for rooms in the area check the web links on www.ossipeevalleysnowmobileclub.com/links these are business members of the club. There is also Mt. Whittier Motel 603-539-4951 hope this helps.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gang,
If you want the most up to date information come to the OVSC membership meeting.
All the things that are happening aren't always posted here or on the OVSC website....there is just to much info.
So if you want the info first hand and be able to participate you are all welcome to come.
Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts