Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please check out the information below. Clubs and venders or anyone interested in signing up for flea market please contact [email protected] .All proceeds from vendor space will be split between OVSC (new groomer purchases)and Easter Seals .There will also be Dinner (pig roast?/BBQ), dance on Saturday night. Food will be available all day thru OVSC concessions. Anyone who would like to reserve space for the State approved safety course please e-mail [email protected] so we can plan accordingly. More info will follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Allright,
The winter season is kicking off! Remember this is our first one and any creative input is appreciated. This is for all of us to get psyched about the upcoming season! :div20:

·
Registered
790 Posts
For anyone who has never been to Danforth Bay Camping Resort I highly recomend dropping by for this event its in a prime time location for snowmobiling with access to the OVSC trail system, White lake state park, Corr 19 points North & South. also acess to Castle in the clouds.
Its a great Winter destination, Cabins ,winter camping with Hot showers, Gas & Food with some of the best trail systems in the area.
I am sure you will injoy it. :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I will be there, got a cabin for the weekend!! :banana: Good deal and looks like a lot of fun!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Originally posted by krellheat@Sep 28 2005, 11:13 AM
I will be there, got a cabin for the weekend!! :banana: Good deal and looks like a lot of fun!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=897139
[/quote]
I think you will be quite impressed with their facility. I have met a few of the park residents and they are stand up people.
The wife and I are taking our grandchildren there for the weekend also. The dance and bbq should be a lot of fun. The DJ that will be there mixes up the music so it's good for all ages.
Freedom Rider

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Originally posted by freedom rider@Sep 30 2005, 07:02 AM
I think you will be quite impressed with their facility. I have met a few of the park residents and they are stand up people.
The wife and I are taking our grandchildren there for the weekend also. The dance and bbq should be a lot of fun. The DJ that will be there mixes up the music so it's good for all ages.
Freedom Rider
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900746
[/quote]

The possibility of pig roast convinced me. Looks like my nephew will also be coming along. Hope to meet you and other HCSer there.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Originally posted by GTSE800@Sep 30 2005, 08:32 AM
Will any of the venders or OVSC be dooing registration's at the Jamboree?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=900837
[/quote]
Not sure if the Vendors will be bringing registration's with them or not. I will try to find out and let you know. OVSC will be selling memberships as will all of the Clubs that attend.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Originally posted by krellheat@Sep 29 2005, 09:25 AM
Any grass drags planned?  Kitty kat races?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=898835
[/quote]
No grass drags are planned. It has been discussed to have Mini sleds set up inside of a hay bale course for the kids but not sure at this time if it's going to happen. There will be a scavenger hunt for the kids and other activities for them. Still work in progress. :banana:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Originally posted by ckf@Sep 30 2005, 11:20 AM
No grass drags are planned. It has been discussed to have Mini sleds set up inside of a hay bale course for the kids but not sure at this time if it's going to happen. There will be a scavenger hunt for the kids and other activities for them. Still work in progress. :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901056
[/quote]

My daughter wants to drag her 120Z. Let me know if they decide to go ahead to I can pack the sled.

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Any more vendors’ out there that want to set up at the Jamboree please e-mail [email protected]. We look forward to a great weekend event. :banana: All Carroll County Clubs have been invited and we have heard back from a couple that are planning to attend. :div20: It would be great to see representation from every club in Carroll County. :luxhello:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hey fellow sledheads,

There are still some openings for the snowmobile safety course.

This course is required for children ages 12 and up to legally operate off of parents land. The course is also suggested for everyone else, as you may learn something that could save your life! Please send PM to [email protected] to secure a spot. It is a first come first served basis. Children will have a preferred status for the class's, then adults as for signup. The planned cutoff date will be October 15th,2005. We need a enrollement count to make sure we have enough supplies for all who attend.

For those who take the course, check with your Insurance agent to see if you qualify for discount on sled rates with safety certificate. Who knows it would be worth a shot.

Please be sure to give the age of the person that will be attending. This course is free to anyone who would like to take it. I would suggest getting it out of the way early for the kids so you don't have to spend a snow covered sat. in class room instead of on the trails. :frech11:

While kids in class it will be perfect time for you to shop at one of the vendors that will be attending this event. Or you may just want to socialize with fellow HCS members. :beerchug:

Freedom Rider

1 - 20 of 47 Posts