Hardcore Sledder banner

So far this season how satisfied are you with your firecat?

• Completly satisfied & could not have picked a better sled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly satisfied ,my dealer & I will deal with any problems

• Not too satisfied, wish I would have waited

• Completly disatisfied would not buy another firecat

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious with all the problems posted here about the firecats, what people are feeling about spending this much money.I bought my wife a F-7 red team arctic & have had no problems with it other than the snowflap & the fact that it eat's my ZR800 alive. The other thing I noticed is the second problem causes her to beat on her chest & chant "I'm #1 " all the damn time. I talked to my dealer and he told me that AC knows about the problem & has yet to come up with a inexpensive fix for it. I guess for now I will have to deal with it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by RainmanZR8@Feb 3 2003, 11:09 AM
I'm just curious with all the problems posted here about the firecats, what people are feeling about spending this much money.I bought my wife a F-7 red team arctic & have had no problems with it other than the snowflap & the fact that it eat's my ZR800 alive. The other thing I noticed is the second problem causes her to beat on her chest & chant "I'm #1 " all the damn time. I talked to my dealer and he told me that AC knows about the problem & has yet to come up with a inexpensive fix for it. I guess for now I will have to deal with it.
I just wanted you to know that my husband has the same problem you do....the #1 thing..........so if it makes you feel any better, you are not alone!! LOL :p

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
You need a category for us guys who have few miles on their sleds and have not formed an opinion yet! j/k

I really do like the looks of my firecat and how it handles sitting on the garage floor!

·
Registered
831 Posts
:ph34r: 600 miles and 0 problems! 102mph in 1000' on ice with trail setup! No complaints here!!! :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
:D 100% SATISFIED 1300 MILES NO PROBLEMS :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This poll is going pretty much like I thought it would. My wife wants me to go out & check something almost every day....I don't find anything wrong but hey, it can't hurt to check.I think part of the whole situation might be people from the other sides trying to stir up a bunch of crap.I could be wrong, ya never know. We don't have alot of miles it but it has not given so much as a fart the wrong way.The snowflap was minor,it has extra vent holes from the picks, but its minor problems are part of snowmobiling, no matter how old or new a sled is.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I love my sled and the way it handles but bUrnt it down on sat. and still keep seeing more and more I just hope they find out what is going on

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i have just over 500 miles now. and not one problem.
oh yea. i have not even seen one with the hood up,
or getting towed.
these firecat's are the greatest,(THANK'S ARCTIC CAT)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Great Sled, totaled the first one and walked away, 100MPH I fell off, sled barrel rolled twice, than two end overs. Next F7 I liked as much as the first one! I drive a little slower?

·
Registered
827 Posts
well i only got 30 miles on mine today at a ski resort,what a beast, definately handles differently than my other cats,well as you can imagine at a ski resort the speed runs were up hill,lots of hills and moguls so i was standing most of the time, a couple of times i got a little more throttle than i wanted,damn this thing is a torque monster,,damn near fell off a couple of times,,lol man i love this thing,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got my F7 on Friday, put 350 excellent miles on it with no problems. It will destroy my zl 800 from start to fininsh. I have ridden all of the new machines this year and it is by far the most impressive. It is also one of the best riding machines I have ridden. I love my Firecat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts