Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if my F7 would run if I were to unplug the main wiring harness at the magneto? The plug I am reffering to is #19 in the wiring diagram in the racing hand book.. I have limited time to ride and I am still trying to trouble shoot this intermitant electrical problem myself..Thanks in advance

PS...I found that the yellow wire at the water temp sensor was not making as tight of a connection as the other pig tail connectors((#9 ignition harness diagram))and was wondering if that could cause irratic performance at WOT..And last but not least I noticed that my tail light was burnt out and was wondering if the ECU would pick up something that small and put the sled (maybe) into a limp mode at WOT?? I apologize for my stupid questions but I am without a dealer on this one...Thanks again......well I have a dealer but he wants money.... $65.00 can per hr to trouble shoot this problem..

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
pull off the voltage reg. and make sure the magnetic pickup didn't wear through it. May screw it all up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts