Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going Monday morning to my dealer to order a Sabercat 600 efi Ext . If I lived closer to you I would probably try to give you the business. Really enjoy yours and Robs posts. You guys make this site and HCS is the reason I'm not afraid of buying this new generation type of sled because its like having thousands of friends in tech support 24/7! I would still like to know what to expect to pay (a fair price) before I face the music if this is possible.
Thanks to everyone that takes the time to put all the helpful posts up. Thanks especially to Rob for coming up with this idea and website to make snowmobiling and the internet interactive. Its been so much fun this winter!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monday morning now. Anybody got any "out the door" prices on the Sabercats? I'm leaving to go order this thing about 10a.m. (so excited!) Still time to get some input. I will post tonight what the final deal was. Maybe it might help someone else.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
600 efi EXT. When you buy a EXT Sabercat it comes with all the LX features (like reverse,mirrors etc.)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just work the dealer until you feel that its a good price. When you feel its a good price pull the trigger. There shouldnt be a couple hundred bucks different from dealer to dealer.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Duh, I know that I guess I need more coffee :blink:

I don't have prices, I was just curious. I am goin to order my new sled this afternoon or tomorrow, only problem I don't know which one yet :unsure:

·
Registered
986 Posts
F7saber cat LX $7395.00 + tax

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like I mentioned, I'll post tonight to say how I made out. At that time I'll give all the reasons why I settled on what I did. I was undecided myself for a long time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts