Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met the guy who's melting our snow. :linemup:

had a chance to get some pics off my camera just now-- i snapped this on the way to help OT and CARL clear a trail last week. not bad for 75mph, eh?

[attachment=280297:eek:ldtimer.JPG]

that's sunrise, btw.

G

·
nice pic.

I probably shouldn't but:

Snow is coming to the East!
Friday, January 05, 2007
I SEE THE COLD COMING, BUT UNTIL I SEE IT STILL, I AM NOT CONVINCED THE OVERALL PATTERN CHANGES... BUT I DO SEE WAYS IT CAN SNOW IN THE EAST...

In the video today, I show how it can snow in the East as cold air comes in for a few days next week. Here's my points...

1. As the cold front moves in Monday, low pressure will run up along the front. while cold air catches up to the storm. A swath of snow is possible from northern Pa. through western New York and eastern Ontario into Quebec, clipping northern Vermont and New Hampshire Monday night. I can see 1-3 inches of snow in the swath.

2. The second chance, which can result in light snow and flurries all the way to Philly and New York City, comes Tuesday night into Wednesday. A clipper will cross the Midwest, Ohio Valley and Great Lakes Tuesday, then the northern Appalachians and mid-Atlantic Tuesday night. I am concerned that eastern New England will get hit by 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday as the clipper strengthens when it races over the ocean.

Let's hope the guy is wrong and we get 12" by mid week :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.