Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
WHO THE HELL IS THE BIG SUMBITCH IN THE CAMO JACKET???? THE GOAT BETTER WATCH OUT!!![/b]
Thats the DRUNK GROOMER GUY. You guys didnt think he was real, but that is him.

Man and you guys ride slow as hell I spent most of the day waiting up for you guys. All I heard about is how fast the Gypsy's XP was going to be on the trails and I kicked his ass all over the place. I kept having to wait up for him and everybody else. I had about a 10min lead on him when we hit the pipeline.

But he did do good on the lake with it, he beat one Mach Z and lost to another Mach Z. Im not going to throw out any names though.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats the DRUNK GROOMER GUY. You guys didnt think he was real, but that is him.

Man and you guys ride slow as hell I spent most of the day waiting up for you guys. All I heard about is how fast the Gypsy's XP was going to be on the trails and I kicked his ass all over the place. I kept having to wait up for him and everybody else. I had about a 10min lead on him when we hit the pipeline.

But he did do good on the lake with it, he beat one Mach Z and lost to another Mach Z. Im not going to throw out any names though.[/b]
Yeah you were crankin on that old shitbox but you lost your 10 min lead when we stopped so you could duct tape that piece of crap back together. I heard you had the mach down on north pond, we must have just missed you, we unloaded and rode 40 acres for a while till I had to tow Heath back when his old shitbox died!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
the trails were alright but alot of swampy crap going on out there.

·
Registered
44,406 Posts
wow,looks like you guys have some pretty nice trails down there![/b]
Go fiqure...i busted my ass to get from the otis area to october mt today....didn't see very many trails that looked that good. Sled had more mud and spooge on it when i got back to the truck than the average 4 wheeler.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
drunk groomer guy...... setting a proud example to the sport of snowmobiling !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
drunk groomer guy...... setting a proud example to the sport of snowmobiling !!!!!!![/b]
He actually follows all the signs and regs, and doesn't ride like an asshole, so yea, I guess he's a snowmobile icon!!

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
or two? or three? maybe 12? 24? 30!?? :beer_cheers:[/b]

hey you cant even drink yet? Or does hazzard county have no drinking age?

just the name makes me laugh.... drunk groomer guy :yelrotflmao: :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
hey you cant even drink yet? Or does hazzard county have no drinking age?

just the name makes me laugh.... drunk groomer guy :yelrotflmao: :beer_cheers:[/b]
haha we're outlaws.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
well i dont know about you jerks, but as far as im concerned, i dont care if the guy driving the groomer is drunk--wacky on the junk--a mother stabber--a father raper or any of that shit. anyone giving their time to run that machine is ok in my book.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad you guys enjoy'd it while it lasted!!!!
Going to Oct mt from Otis Too Slow has got to be some of the nastiest trails around....your crazy!!
Fly around the lake and gasline is about all there's worth riding.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
well i dont know about you jerks, but as far as im concerned, i dont care if the guy driving the groomer is drunk--wacky on the junk--a mother stabber--a father raper or any of that shit. anyone giving their time to run that machine is ok in my book.[/b]
Well he just took it and got drunk crashed the Groomer and broke the track off of it. Another one for the drunk Groomer Guy :beer_cheers: :hairy:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Glad you guys enjoy'd it while it lasted!!!!
Going to Oct mt from Otis Too Slow has got to be some of the nastiest trails around....your crazy!!
Fly around the lake and gasline is about all there's worth riding.[/b]
:whine: stay in ct u asshole. u do not like the trails here ride in ur back yard.

·
Registered
44,406 Posts
:whine: stay in ct u asshole. u do not like the trails here ride in ur back yard.[/b]
I never claimed not enjoying mass trails...at least when theres enough snow and ice covering them. Much of october. mt. was nice to ride compared to a lot of the otis trails....Just way too many open brooks and swill holes right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Drunk groomer, you the guy few years back that reported the groomer was stolen?
Too Slow the trail that goes to Oct mt goes by the Clam Dam right?

Drunk Groomer don't be a douche, it's the beer that makes you nasty..i know i can out drink you!

Here's the magic beer tree i found on the gasline during summer only!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts