Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered an 04 f6 this past weekend. Test ride on the 04 f6 was the deciding factor. The f6 would have been my choice last yr. over the f7. I was VERY impressed with the 600 motor. Gonna piss off most 700's. VERY STRONG and SMOOTH! Definitely a nice difference compared to the 03 f7 in the ride. Some tweaking by Arctic Cat has dialed in the 04's. Very impressive suspension and handling!!The seat seamed higher . I was seriously considering a move back too Yamaha after all the bulletins on the 03's. Rode an RX1 with the new sway bars and other upgrades as well as a new viper which i owned in 02. The RX1 was preety sweat and really didn't notice the added weight. Then took the F6 for a ride and i came to my senses....Arctic has clearly done some additional R&D. Sold the f7 std. for $6,000.

Peter

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With the two yr. warranty.....thank you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EFI also................

·
Registered
92 Posts
Man, how the hell did you get 6 grand for your sled? Trade in or sell it yourself? If i could get that kind of money for mine it would be gone. By the way, how many miles on your sled? I'm thinking that EXT package will be really sweet. Congrats on the new ride. :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I ordered an F7 EFI standard today $7199. $200 more than I payed for my wifes 03 F7 EFI standard in Febuary. Also took the 2 year warrenty.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1100 miles...153 studs, skid plate, running board grips, screens, mirrors and he insisted on the cover

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything but the sales tax....................

·
Registered
406 Posts
I ordered an F6 efi nightfire with reverse for $7300. Does not include the tax.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
$6485 for F6 efi standard suspension, no reverse. This is without tax. Dealer quoted me $200.00 less, then called me in a panic & said the price on my order form was for carbs. I told him that it was his problem he goofed on the price, cuz I've got an order form from you that says EFI for the lower price. He wouldn't do it, but he threw in a free cover, so I guess it was OK...still pretty happy with the deal!

·
Registered
10 Posts
going to order f7 efi nightfire with reverse. my dealer gave me a price of $7200+tax,reg and he is going to give me a cover,spare belt,spare plugs & a gallon of amsoil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts