Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a 2004 F7 EFI Snowpro with a 1.375 track. I'm very new to Arctic Cats since my old sled is a Yamaha. I was tempted to buy a new RX-1 but after riding one I was not impressed. The F7 felt faster and obviously lighter.

For $7500+tax I couldnt pass up the deal. :)

Is there anything I should be aware of about the new F7's ??

Thanks,
Mike T.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Hold on tight......

·
Registered
269 Posts
:D congrats! hold on tight and be prepared to be grinning :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
\
Doesnt track real good around 150 - 160 mph but you will learn how to compensate .Till you learn keep it under 120 mph

·
Registered
149 Posts
TNT, I also made the switch from the Wiper late this spring and only put about 60miles on the F7, but it is a really fun sled, great power and the suspension actually works (Yamaha joke there-11.5 in of travel and you use 2 inches). I pulled my limiter strap down 1 hole, but I thought the F7 cornered great and I did not have any isuues coming off the Yami, which I thought I would due to how flat they stay. Nice sled and a nice choice! Oh way, by the way you probably want to pick up a performance manual from the Outdoor Shop (or your dealer) and I found my power valves and throttle cable adjustment were a bit out of spec, but other than that your good to go!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts