Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get the fiance into sledding. She has ridden around our place in southern Maine and I'm taking her this weekend to camp.

Does anybody know how far it is from Oquossoc to Bosebuck? I'm trying to pick a lunch destination for us. I can't recall the distance as I haven't done it in a few years.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Looking to get the fiance into sledding. She has ridden around our place in southern Maine and I'm taking her this weekend to camp.

Does anybody know how far it is from Oquossoc to Bosebuck? I'm trying to pick a lunch destination for us. I can't recall the distance as I haven't done it in a few years.
Thanks in advance
22 miles one way

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice ride. Scenic stop shortly after Lincoln Pond road. Strategic pee stop on way back at camp on corner. Leave early, get there early, get back to Oquossoc early.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Don't take reservations. Dont get there at 12 noon like I did during SnoDeo. 1 1/2 hr wait....left and then ate at Bald Mountain !

You want to shoot to be there 11:30-11:45 from my experience.

The other benefit of getting there early is you leave before the pack coming back....right side of the trail will be better returning.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me and the wife were married on top of East kennebago 20 yrs ago 2/5/00, very special place for us.

That is awesome. It is beautiful up there.

Thats the next destination I think. I wanted the first one to be quick and easy to get to. We rent a camp just outside of Oquossoc. A ride to Eustis would be a little too long coming home at this point for her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts