Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 14 zr7000 lxr 129 for the wife and need her to be a bit faster than my friends viper for the times I ride it over my turbo haha.. Hes got a 16 viper 137. Any thoughts on clutching?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about studding? This has the premarked stock track 2 singles per bar but has anyone staggered a double per bar instead?

·
Registered
20,009 Posts
How about studding? This has the premarked stock track 2 singles per bar but has anyone staggered a double per bar instead?
I did on a 8000. It was not enough studs for that sled. It might work on a 7000 as they don’t make much power. I did a 4 2 4 pattern. I should have done 4 per bar.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do the airbox mod, torsional conversion clutching and i run 22/48 gearing. The gearing change didn't hurt my holeshot at all and it runs 104 on hard pack. I also run the straightline performance can. Very nice gains over stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I did on a 8000. It was not enough studs for that sled. It might work on a 7000 as they don’t make much power. I did a 4 2 4 pattern. I should have done 4 per bar.
The 7000 doesn't have as much HP stock as an 8000 but the 7000 has plenty of low-end torque.

If the op is going to stud the track I would not short himself I would go with 4 per bar also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts