Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running around working today and out of the 100+ sleds I saw, there was only 1 Firecat!!!!!!!! And it was a F6!!!!!!!!!! It did look really good in person though... Everything else was xc this xc that. Doesn't anyone in west-central Minnesota ride anything decent???

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well dont worry man...if you ever see me on the trail...you will see one of the sweeties...F5's..ever....juss wait one of these days I will post a pic of my sled...and hopefully people will like it...I have spent alot of money on it...and..would hope guys in the forum...will have nothing butt...good things to say about it...I cant wait to post pics... B)

·
Registered
827 Posts
i rode yesterday in ham lake, east bethel,hwy 65 area,only saw one firecat f5 on a trailer heading north,,lots of doo's and poo's,and a couple of zr's

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was riding up by Long Lost Lake/Elbow Lake/ in Minn yesterday. Saw 1 black F-Cat out of a ton of other sleds. Gave him a ski lift.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just out at the radar runs on Maple Lake, MN. I saw about 10 F7's, but mostly xc's puttin' around. Thank god there was a few more cats racin to even it out! Man those thundercats fly!

·
Registered
69 Posts
They must have been on Tug Hill, NY. I saw more Firecats this weekend than I have seen all winter long - on the order of 100's. I thought I was at a Firecat convention!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts