Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christ, and here I thought you were making them yourself seeing as how it was taking so damn long...... :frech32: :smilielol:

:div20:[/b]
I've only been waiting since Oct 1, 2006 for these things! :banghead: Now since I have them
I think the weather is gonna turn to the better for all of us! :celebrating:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
I've only been waiting since Oct 1, 2006 for these things! :banghead: Now since I have them
I think the weather is gonna turn to the better for all of us! :celebrating:[/b]
Really?? Wow. I was in on a small group buy with some friends and got 3 sets of Powder Pro's
and one set of SLT's back in Oct. with no problems. Had them all within a day or two. :dunno:

And I damn well hope your right with the last statement. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good and i hope this doesnt come across the wrong way but, why did you buy new skis,? were yours just worn out? just curious[/b]
Precision Skiis on a Gade just sucks your just pushing snow! You float with the Powder pros! As you can
tell I am NOT a trail rider! :div20:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really?? Wow. I was in on a small group buy with some friends and got 3 sets of Powder Pro's
and one set of SLT's back in Oct. with no problems. Had them all within a day or two. :dunno:

And I damn well hope your right with the last statement. :beerchug:[/b]

Just the skiis were backordered Black of all colors! I recieved everything but the Skiis!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Snow would be nice.. :banghead: Hell, i've been one of the few "out staters" that said i would pay whatever for a trail permit. If some of my "out of state" money helps you guys, take it........just give me some snow!!!!!! On a side note, I just kept my ski's and got bergstroms and the spacers' he sent me. Solved the problem :div20:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Really?? Wow. I was in on a small group buy with some friends and got 3 sets of Powder Pro's and one set of SLT's back in Oct. with no problems. Had them all within a day or two. :dunno:[/b]
Holy crapnick... how many skis do you need?? Planning on hitting some culverts or something? Test reporting for a magazine?? Stress test?? :smilielol:

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
Holy crapnick... how many skis do you need?? Planning on hitting some culverts or something? Test reporting for a magazine?? Stress test?? :smilielol:

:beerchug:[/b]
They weren't all for me D. Your reading comprehension skills failing you in your old age or what?? :dunno:

:smilielol:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
They weren't all for me D. Your reading comprehension skills failing you in your old age or what?? :dunno:[/b]
I guess so...I missed the part about 'we got 3 sets'... read that as 'I was in and got 3 sets'.... no matter... just thought you fell into some big bucks or something... :dunno:

:beerchug: <I got your old age right here :bum:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Did you get your GPS yet???

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have a set of those brand new that I have had since the spring you could have bought :smilielol: :banghead:[/b]
Ya how much u want for them?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts