Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an online buisness you see them advertise all the time make money from home. anyone use this stuff, or even an ebay buisness or is it all just a big scam?

Enough people on here who spend lots of time on the computer when not riding just curious if anyone has any opinions

Thanks

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
EBay can be a good business. I have sold a lot of classic car parts that hubby didn't need. I found parts at a yard sale, and bought them for $150. It filled the back of my Tahoe twice. By the time I finished selling them, I had made over $4000. I think I need to hit a junkyard and stock up for this summer.
Mrs red

·
Registered
51 Posts
An online business is no different than any other. You need a product someone wants to buy and drive buyers to your website or business location via advertising or some other means. I would not waste my time with the companies you are referring to. There is no magic or secret recipe. The up side to an internet based business is that most product is drop shipped from the manufacturer or distributor, so you do not need to carry inventory. In this case your risk is mostly just your loss of time.

·
Registered
584 Posts
An online business is no different than any other. You need a product someone wants to buy and drive buyers to your website or business location via advertising or some other means. I would not waste my time with the companies you are referring to. There is no magic or secret recipe. The up side to an internet based business is that most product is drop shipped from the manufacturer or distributor, so you do not need to carry inventory. In this case your risk is mostly just your loss of time.[/b]
I have to agree with the above quote. It is all about the cost of your products, the customers demand of your products, and getting the customer to you.

NOT TRYING TO TURN THIS INTO AN AMSOIL THREAD. :beerchug: Note on dropshipping:

Dropshipping was mentioned in the above post and I have to say that dropshipping makes things so slick. This is the way I handle the majority of my AMSOIL internet orders. I take the orders and have them shipped from one of the AMSOIL Distribution Centers around North America. Dropshipping makes it easier for me, gets the products to the customer faster, makes for a better chance that everything is available for every order, and means I have NO on-hand inventory to worry about if I do not want any. Bottom line for this is a couple minutes of easy work taking and placing orders turns into a check each month with no risk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.