Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was installing my skis the otherday and noticed that there was some slop in the right hand arm where it connects to the splined shaft running through the bulkhead,it had come loose!I go over my sled before and after every ride,and this ones a little tricky to see,not the most obvious.In the picture beow-look at # 7 on the left side of the picture,it's agrease fitting,but the hex head bolt that holds the pitman arm on is the bolt of concern.It's right below the grease fitting.I din't remove it to see if there was somesort of safety ,but I was able to tighten the bolt a turn or so and eliminate the slop,and possible HAZARD!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Red, do those grease fittings you pointed out take the grease properly on your sled, or does the grease spurt out in one or two places it shouldn't be, like it does on my right side, and BOTH my bud's sides? -- Roy

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roy,both my fittings take grease ok, a little bit came in the bulkhead on the right side,but a good cleaning inside the bulkhead and some clear silicone fixed it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts