Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I just ordered my 2 permits today online. Msasnow.org.
I did just tonight, thanks guys just happy to get it out of the way. :bc:

·
Registered
943 Posts
If my info is correct, and it comes from someone who was at both the SAW and MISORVA meetings last week, the DNR is not allowing them to sell them at Novi this year.
Why not? Why not make them as easy as possible to get? FnDNR

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Why not? Why not make them as easy as possible to get? FnDNR

long story I guess. seems the new money guy at the dnr wants everything
computerized buying the preprinted ones
don't rely on the computer lol. also heard this will be the last year for the nice preprinted ones, after that they will all be the crappy point of sale printed ones. also not sure how true this part is, as I don't believe it that there is only 1 place in the u.p. that will do the pos ones and that is in Marquette. seems odd to me because wally world in ssm would have the machine I think. so as far as I know
you will not be able to buy a permit at a dealer in the state

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
long story I guess. seems the new money guy at the dnr wants everything
computerized buying the preprinted ones
don't rely on the computer lol. also heard this will be the last year for the nice preprinted ones, after that they will all be the crappy point of sale printed ones. also not sure how true this part is, as I don't believe it that there is only 1 place in the u.p. that will do the pos ones and that is in Marquette. seems odd to me because wally world in ssm would have the machine I think. so as far as I know
you will not be able to buy a permit at a dealer in the state
POS can be purchased anywhere hunting and fishing licenses are sold. I would bet more locations than you can buy the pre-printed ones.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
POS can be purchased anywhere hunting and fishing licenses are sold. I would bet more locations than you can buy the pre-printed ones.

yeah that's what I thought. just went to the dnr website and it list like 13 places just in alger county where you can buy them.

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Looks like something has changed. MSA website says, "TRAIL PERMITS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!!!" and says they are being mailed out daily.
I got mine from MSA a few weeks ago. Gabe that sled of yours looks incredible, I would like to see more of it someday. :thumbsup:

Reactions: ArcticGabe
41 - 58 of 58 Posts