Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking over the 2006 Catolog from cat, I think that the clothing with the new cartoon cat head looks like halloween and sat. am cartoon time. :banghead: This on adult clothing??? Come on cat lets go back to the original cat head. It looks much better and more adult. :div20: I for one would not buy anything with the cartoon cat head.
Ok, your turn fellow cat owners.................................. :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I like both. They should continue to keep the old logo on some clothing for people who dont dig the new one. There is still plenty of old logo in the new catalog.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
OLDSCHOOL!! :div20:

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by 98 Thundercat@Aug 28 2005, 08:34 AM
I like both. They should continue to keep the old logo on some clothing for people who dont dig the new one. There is still plenty of old logo in the new catalog.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850491
[/quote]
:div20: but I PREFER old school!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
everything is like a cartoon and all merchandise is over cost, you buy a suit and your broke....no add ons for sled....... yup im poor but the prices are ridiculous stupid makes me not even want to buy anything. :cn:

where is winter :dunno:

·
Registered
899 Posts
comon' josh :frech32: i cant wait to smoke your 03 with my 05 this winter :banana:
i cant wait for winter either

F7 NUT

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by Firecat F7 Nut@Aug 28 2005, 12:23 PM
comon' josh :frech32:  i cant wait to smoke your 03 with my 05 this winter :banana:
i cant wait for winter either

F7 NUT
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850698
[/quote]
i was just going to write the same thing to you.........hehehehee
2005 is going down and 2006 going down by a 2003 :dunno:
chicks dig me dudes want to be me...... :drunk:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm with you Mutta, the old school cat head looks a hell of allot better than the new one. I realize times change, but Cat could have done better in picking designs, I wouldn't buy anything with that logo either! Kind of sad, I own nothing but Arctic Cat clothes anyway.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
they both look good. :beerchug:

ptm

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I agree with you Mutta, I received my catalog and was struck how targeted this thing was to the "generation X" crowd. Hardly a model in the book that looks more than about 21. I'm not saying the material has to show a bunch of old geezers with traditional styles of threads but cmon I'm in my 40's and I dont want some cartoon sabre tooth tiger on my back or sleeves.

Besides I'm guessing there are a whole lot more of us in our mid 30's and up spending a larger portion of our descretionary income on sleds and merchandise than some kid just out of high school or college.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Old Cat Logo, it's what on the side of my trailer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts