Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the sled it still like new and has all the updates and 07mapping ,fuel gauge ,temp gauge, 12 volt plug, headed shield plug, electric start and reverse, picks, there are pic over in the classified section of this site and a phone and it does have sdi

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
what would you charge the cat owner? Zing!!

come on it was just a matter of time before someone else said it!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I was just joking that the guy trading an f cat for a mach the cat guy should have to pay to upgrade.

ok cat readers out there. dont take it harsh and go tattle tale like 3 year olds. it is just a joke, in the skidoo section i would have flipped it over, well, maybe..... what, come on some people are to easy.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I was just joking that the guy trading an f cat for a mach the cat guy should have to pay to upgrade.

ok cat readers out there. dont take it harsh and go tattle tale like 3 year olds. it is just a joke, in the skidoo section i would have flipped it over, well, maybe..... what, come on some people are to easy.[/b]
i'm looking to trade my sled for a piece of shit xcr 800...i'm looking for a turd with about 2 1/2 inches of travel that knocks your teeth out when you ride it...something way out of date that tips the scales at about 620 lbs...give of take...madcock,you know where i can find something like this?? i heard your the guy to talk to....

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I can't imagine anyone on this forum would want a Z - but here's my two bits anyway. I had an 05 Z for a season and an 06 for two seasons and I will never have a 1000SDI ever again. Those sleds never came back from a trip running properly (in 3 seasons totalling maybe 9 trips). Without fail they let me down every time. After I got my F1000 last year I just quit riding the Mach alltogether. This year I traded it on an XP for my son. Thank God the dealer felt bad and gave me lots for my trade.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I will never have a 1000SDI ever again. Those sleds never came back from a trip running properly (in 3 seasons totalling maybe 9 trips). Without fail they let me down every time.[/b]

Thats why it isn't made anymore, and also why its not going to be in the XP chassis like everyone thinks its going to be. The 1000sdi is buried right next to the poo 866 and 755.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Thats why it isn't made anymore, and also why its not going to be in the XP chassis like everyone thinks its going to be. The 1000sdi is buried right next to the poo 866 and 755.[/b]

Next in line for retirement the diamond drive................................

ptm

·
Registered
15,536 Posts

ptm[/b]
I wish somebody could figure them out..but it has to be what it is..we never saw this crap with a chaincase.

·
Registered
'17 ZR9000RR
1,640 Posts

ptm[/b]
puddy is that all ya got for them rippin' on the Mach.........LOL You seem pretty happy with yours as I do with mine. Doo put all their eggs into the XP world beater basket, which they may have to re-think that one.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thats why it isn't made anymore, and also why its not going to be in the XP chassis like everyone thinks its going to be. The 1000sdi is buried right next to the poo 866 and 755.[/b]
you really do like to talk out you ass

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
puddy is that all ya got for them rippin' on the Mach.........LOL You seem pretty happy with yours as I do with mine. Doo put all their eggs into the XP world beater basket, which they may have to re-think that one.[/b]

The unfortunate part of this is that the reputation the Mach has is that it is nothing but trouble. I have owned two of them 2005, 2006 and both have been great, have run very good with no work done to them and have been trouble free. It is way to easy for anyone to come on and bash this sled as it would be so easy to come on here and bash away at the F1000 and all the troubles it has had and the fact you need to spend money just to get what you paid for and that is not even guarantied. As in all brands there will be good ones and bad ones and those who have good ones as you and I know just how good they are.

ptm

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats what i don't understand is why no one wants this machz and its seams to be a good sled from alot of people say, and i never hade one until now because a friend needed money and now all the talk about how great they are and no one wants one with only 667 miles.
i have hade a 07 f1000s/p for 3785 miles and don't see my self riding the z and was just helping a friend that needed money.
i'll use it for a trade in for 09 on a new cat and keep my old one and will not be heart broken if i don't sell it or trade it, the only reason i want to trade it is because i need money back from it to get my old lady a smaller sled.
the only thing that the machz needed is fuel pump upgrade and it don't cost much and it don't need that untill around 2000 miles

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
thats what i don't understand is why no one wants this machz and its seams to be a good sled from alot of people say, and i never hade one until now because a friend needed money and now all the talk about how great they are and no one wants one with only 667 miles.
i have hade a 07 f1000s/p for 3785 miles and don't see my self riding the z and was just helping a friend that needed money.
i'll use it for a trade in for 09 on a new cat and keep my old one and will not be heart broken if i don't sell it or trade it, the only reason i want to trade it is because i need money back from it to get my old lady a smaller sled.
the only thing that the machz needed is fuel pump upgrade and it don't cost much and it don't need that untill around 2000 miles[/b]
Go over to doo talk and look at the engine failure thread on the mach z forum.....I've followed the machz forum over there since doo released that 1000cc twin and there was a lot of very believable horror stories with this sled..

other then a challenge to get some of the f1000's to run hard on top they are a bullet proof sled that performs well in all categories..and I sure am glad cat made the f1000 cause it is nice step up from the f8 for 0-100 acceleration and the low down torque of the 1000 is a blast... i considered the mach z but you just can't deny the horror stories... At least with the f1000, I knew what I was getting into but was ok with that. The f1000 just fits my needs perfect!!

sorry, no trade!!!lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.