Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.... It's time!
I have been looking from the outside for about a year now and have finally decided to come through the door and become a member.
First of all, Rob you have done a nice job with this site.
Next, there is a wealth of knowledge within the forums, especially the one I am introducing myself into right now. Thanks! Hopefully I can continue to learn from the many of you on here in the near future.
Enough said for now other than here in the Snowy Range area of Wyoming we are getting snow and have been for three days. It's time!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Good choice. There are a lot of knowledgable people on HCS. It seems like you can always find the info you need from somebody on here, some good humor too. :div20:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome! Not gonna find a better forum about snowmobiling - not to mention the wealth of information these boys have.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
here in the Snowy Range area of Wyoming we are getting snow and have been for three days. It's time!!!![/b]

What the hell are you doing here then!? Get out on the snow, but bring your camera!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by firecatfever@Oct 11 2005, 02:40 PM

What the hell are you doing here then!? Get out on the snow, but bring your camera!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=922587
[/quote]

Gotta do that work thing now so I can play throughout the winter.
Actually, it is hunting season here and the roads are to full of vehicles unless it really snows. Usually the first of November before we can hit the snow.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Originally posted by SnowyF7@Oct 11 2005, 03:50 PM
Gotta do that work thing now so I can play throughout the winter.
Actually, it is hunting season here and the roads are to full of vehicles unless it really snows. Usually the first of November before we can hit the snow.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=922613
[/quote]

That would be torture looking at that snow and not being out there!

Im a die-hard hunter too though, so I guess I would survive. :div20:

Welcome to the forums! Say GoodBye to Work Productivity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts