Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Im not sure how far south the snow storm went but once you get to winnipeg there is more snow than you could as for! and it all came in one night!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Winnipeg is about 5.5 hours away, how far do I have to go before I get some decent riding stuff, what does Winnipeg have ? Or north of there say an hr or 2?
Thanks N advance.[/b]
I was in Grand Forks on the 27th.....there was nothing to speak of. Couldn't tell you how far south the storm hit, but the Winnpeg area received a load. If you are coming this far keep in touch as I am certain there is a few of us that wouldn't mind throwing a ride together with our southern neighbors.

·
Registered
729 Posts
derrek, how much snow in Grand Forks area? Got any pics?
Thanks, but as of now it looks as though Winnipeg is the place to go.[/b]
Yea we got a big dump of snow now I'm 20 mins east of Winnipeg, and I would say 1" 1/2 feet of snow everywhere with about 4 to 5 inch hard base under neath. It might be drifted in areas up to 2 to 3 feet of powder.

If you run 2 hours directly West of Winnipeg out by Brandon area, I'm thinking they might have up to 3ft of snow.
This map is fairly up to date on snow depths. http://www.theweathernetwork.com/features/snow/indexMB.htm
Just a reference but 30 cms is equal to 1 Foot, in case your not familiar with the metric.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts