1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Im a trail rider Im not going anywhere near your dirty lake. You know you cant run with my 1100 and Im not even going to set it up this year with the speed track. Im just leaving the asphalt parts on it. And stay away from the Gypsys goats they are getting sick of you.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I told you guys the cold weather was coming!!! The goats are scared!!! My dad's buddy with a hemi dodge pulled in the drive way and the goats went nuts and ran away, they must have thought it was otis rx!!!!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You two spend a lot of time with goats.......probably the only thing your pussy little sleds will beat.
I saw Gypsy last night out herding the goats on his Super Safarie.

I guess Buster will be sitting home this year while the rest of us tear it up on the ice. The trails are closed for good.
So you either ride the ice or stay home and fondle the goats. We know what YOU'LL be doing :smilielol:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Im a trail rider Im not going anywhere near your dirty lake. You know you cant run with my 1100 and Im not even going to set it up this year with the speed track. Im just leaving the asphalt parts on it. And stay away from the Gypsys goats they are getting sick of you.[/b]

They all say that when they are scared.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
Im a trail rider Im not going anywhere near your dirty lake. You know you cant run with my 1100 and Im not even going to set it up this year with the speed track. Im just leaving the asphalt parts on it. And stay away from the Gypsys goats they are getting sick of you.[/b]

I told you guys the cold weather was coming!!! The goats are scared!!! My dad's buddy with a hemi dodge pulled in the drive way and the goats went nuts and ran away, they must have thought it was otis rx!!!!![/b]

so..... what are you guys trying to say? :smilielol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.