Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
three guys did not pay for gas on friday, it was a total of like 85 bucks, now the old man has to come out and waste his time and watch that guys don't get talking to much that they forget to pay. think and if you can't remember paying for gas friday at abol bridge. Shock the old guy that is there and pay, i don't think it would be a hcs member but i know how we all talk when we stop. it was a group of 3 sleds, thats all i know.
on 1-4-08 friday and i guess there was 1 guy alone that didn't pay either, I know that the price of gas is high but really.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
that is just low! If you cant afford the gas, then dont be riding its that simple!!

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
unreal, thats one good part about the pay first thing, you cant get stiffed.

i can see if one guy went up, forgot to pay and left, yea maybe it happens, i did it once in my truck. filled up, i was checking oil ect it was done, i jumped in and left. about an hour later i said, oh man, went back and paid. but just to get 3 people to screw like that is low

·
Registered
685 Posts
that is just low! If you cant afford the gas, then dont be riding its that simple!![/b]
ya that really suks it makes all of us look bad

yz 426 does that chick ever take it all off i hate she stops pm me that link to see it all

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
ya that really suks it makes all of us look bad
yz 426 does that chick ever take it all off i hate she stops pm me that link to see it all[/b]
PM every one with that revelation.. :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Haha no i dont think she takes it all the way off.. If she does, i would also like to see the link!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
On Saturday there was a guy in the gas booth at Pittston Farm. First time I have seen anyone in there in three years. But I guess with gas at $4.10 a gl. it's probably more tempting for people to try to get away with it. I'm sure they have their fair share of it in Kokadjo too.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Scum like that are the reason for PAY FIRST - should pour some FREE sugar in their tanks when ya catch em. Its a shame when a guy/woman tries to make a living and 99.9% of the time treats us sledders decent and scum like that pops up and screws them for being nice.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
do you know who it is? i will find the outcome!!![/b]

I wish i knew that one too!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yea this is pretty low if it wasnt an accident. And if it was at some point you would remember you didnt pay and should have gone back. There was hardly anyone up there this weekend so it isnt like they are doing huge numbers yet either. And they are very nice people. I was there Sunday with my boys and I yacked with them a little while. They didnt mention anything about this though. While we were getting ready to leave out of the woods walked 2 deer. Very nice place and people.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yea this is pretty low if it wasnt an accident. And if it was at some point you would remember you didnt pay and should have gone back. There was hardly anyone up there this weekend so it isnt like they are doing huge numbers yet either. And they are very nice people. I was there Sunday with my boys and I yacked with them a little while. They didnt mention anything about this though. While we were getting ready to leave out of the woods walked 2 deer. Very nice place and people.[/b]
Ya- wicked nice people.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts