Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when you guys see a great deal on oil, do you get lots knowing you probably won't use it this year, and keep it for a year or more. I am assuming it is ok after a year or more if still sealed? This is full synthetic

thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool, that's what i thought. Can't beat $24/ gallon for full synthetic with the highest rating (EGD and Jaso FD). i mis-calculated though based on # of containers in a case so now i have about 5000 miles worth!

·
Premium Member
39,130 Posts
cool, that's what i thought. Can't beat $24/ gallon for full synthetic with the highest rating (EGD and Jaso FD). i mis-calculated though based on # of containers in a case so now i have about 5000 miles worth![/b]
Awe quit your whining DD, it was only $22.95 anyhow.

Don

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awe quit your whining DD, it was only $22.95 anyhow.
Don[/b]
oh thats right, forgot the "extra" reduction, even better! i remembered hearing $24 something....either way great deal considering most good stuff here is 35-40/gallon here. Granted i forgot about our newly acquired "repair" bill if you know what i mean :head_hurts: That could have helped her with that i suppose.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to hear you made it back ok, I would hate that drive, did you run into any snow storms?

Don[/b]
no, actually no snow until after crossing the border, but nothing major. Rolled in at 11pm! long drive! :head_hurts:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts