Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: well took the sled in yesterday to get the oil pump update done.(all the update is they adjust your pump so it gives the motor more oil they think this is the problem with the burndowns)they removed the exhaust pipe so we could look at the pistons.we noticed some blow bye and a little score on the right side piston.so the dealer pulled it apart.seems the nical coating was peeling off.they are going to replace the piston and cylinder under warranty :D . it's a good thing i checked.the sled ran great so i didnt think there was a problem.ya never know :rolleyes: should have it back by the weekend :D 1400 miles and all smiles :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what they said!my cousin seized his and got it back in a week. two pistons two cylinders.they are a big dealer so maybe they have more pull.i dont know.so i'll see if i get it back.will keep you informed :mellow:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
cylinders were on back order but cat got a shipment this week. ours was on b/o for only 1 week. doesn't matter how big a dealer is , it depends if and when they are ordered.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dealer called sled is done :D 5 days to get the cylinder and piston.very happy B) going to go riding tues,wed in poconos pa :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts