Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my f7 back from the dealer for the oil pump update and recoil. I was running about 80:1 with about 1200 problem free miles. My worry is that now with the pump full bore will I start to have performance/plug issues? I also had them install some Spectra rope instead of the regular rope. The dealer said that they have been putting the ski-doo ropes in because they are better than arctic cats-I refused to have anything ski-doo on my sled. I noticed that when I pull start now that it is not smooth-its very choppy-has anyone installed this spectra rope and experiencing the same thing or is something wrong?

·
Registered
269 Posts
f7redteam i put the spectra cord 5mm on mine pulls smooth! i would look into that problem.tell the dealer!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Installed the spectro rope through The Outdoor Shops tube and it pulls real smooth. They may have to much riope in the recoil or the not is binding up and bending the plastic holder. Take the pipe and muffler off and remove 4 or five screws and the recoil comes off, check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts